Need help loading mod

Well the title kind of explains it. i downloaded a mod. 310 to yuma. I have CMSF marines. It gave me a Btt file. Reading some things it had me create a z folder inside the Modules folder and place this file here. When I fire up the game it is now where to be found in the campaigns nor the battles..am i placing it in the right place?

thanks in advance

Welcome to the Forum!

I'm pretty sure "310 to Yuma" is a scenario not a mod.

So don't put it in the "z" folder.

You need to put it in the "Game Files" folder (sorry doing this from memory away from my machine - so the name may not be exaclty that).

Within the "Game Files" folder you'll find another folder called "scenarios" or "battles".

It needs to in there to show up on the list when you load the game.

"Mods" are things like new sounds or icons, etc. Not scenarios.

Hope that helps?

So, if i downloaded a campaign would it going in the same "game" file then into the campaign folder?

Yes.

Individual "battles" go into "Game Files\Scenarios".

Campaigns go into "Game Files\Campaigns".

Things that modify the appearance of the game [the way it looks or the sounds it makes, etc.] (mods) go into "Data\z".