MG targeting vehicle from inside building and from on roof showing different results.

Experimenting with CMSF NATO German MG3 in a 2 story building targeting a vehicle 200m away on grass , perfectly flat terrain.

On top of a building with low roof walls the MG3 never misses a vehicle at 200m (elite troops).

In the building , floor 2 , targeting via window in theory (in practice barrel pops through wall) , when targeting the vehicle i score maybe 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 bursts that hit.

Just wondering what the logic is behind this. The game engine doesn't offer the freedom to place the MG directly in line with the window , i cannot raise it to window level. Am assuming the barrel through the wall is an assumption its through the window. If this is the case then why is the targeting worse than on the roof ?

Elevation should matter much between 2nd floor and roof over 200m.

Curious. Is this a behaviour that we may see in CMBN to ?

hi , yip sorry, tried to recreate again a few times and could not. Was a really simply battle with perfectly flat terrain (grass) , smallest battle allowed , 2 story building at one end , taxi at the other, MG was on second floor and roof , initally had different results. When i tested again i could not recreated. Units were ELITE. I was trying to test the effectiveness of an accurate MG3 (and therefore MG42) and noticed in the first test for some reason it kept missing. Later tests hit all the time. I cannot explain sorry.