Those who ignore history...

Well truly, Sarkozy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer now, is he? Maybe Bill or Hubert can send him a complimentary copy of SC:The Great War so he can get this concept straight :)

The ignorance of our leaders about American history as well as other topics is astounding if you pay attention to their gaffes. This would just be par for the course here in the US.

The ignorance of our leaders about American history as well as other topics is astounding if you pay attention to their gaffes. This would just be par for the course here in the US.

I think stupidity knows no international boundaries :)

Yesterday our (Canadian) Minister of National Defense was in California. During a conversation with ex-Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, he commented on the "common border between California and British Columbia". I guess Washington and Oregon don't count any more :)

I think stupidity knows no international boundaries :)

Yesterday our (Canadian) Minister of National Defense was in California. During a conversation with ex-Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, he commented on the "common border between California and British Columbia". I guess Washington and Oregon don't count any more :)

maybe california annexed them when nobody was looking. i wonder if Schwarzenegger called for an Anschluss. :eek: