PDF Manual

Hi all, my very first post here at BF after months of lurking.

ATM I'm learning the CM:SF interface with the 1.30 demo to be ready for the big jump into Normandy (will be my first time with a CM game, as still a "ww2 boardgame guy - ASLer" :D

Do you think it will be possible to have a "normal" pdf to be printable without spending 2 billion dollars of black ink ? white pages, black fonts ? the pdf coming with the SF demo is really nice, great black and green background with white fonts... really nice to read on my monitor but more expensive than the game itself to be printed out :eek:

no I'll go back to study ;)

Roberto

PS I spent my last 5 years with driving simulations, last 3 years as an iRacing member and I really lost all the beauty of these war simulators...now I will be with you for long

We have started offering print-friendly versions of the PDF manual with the CMSF British Forces module. The full version of CMSF includes a print-friendly PDF as of one of the recent patches. There will be no print-friendly manual in the demo, though.

Martin

PS. Full versions are often also available with a full printed manual, disc and case via mail delivery for only $10 more (plus shipping).

We have started offering print-friendly versions of the PDF manual with the CMSF British Forces module. The full version of CMSF includes a print-friendly PDF as of one of the recent patches. There will be no print-friendly manual in the demo, though.

Martin

PS. Full versions are often also available with a full printed manual, disc and case via mail delivery for only $10 more (plus shipping).

thank you :)

I'll order the full version once you will open preorders !