Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New file at the Repository: (SC2G) Brute Force 1939-1945 v3.61 (2011-01-11)

WW2 1939-1945Major Powers: Germany, Italy, Japan, USA, UK(CW), USSRMinor Majors: France and ChinaScale: 40m per hex Europe, 80m per hex Pacific Version 3.5 - AdditionsAdded more options for VichyAdded a Free French stateAI functions: Added AI strategies and corrections Version 3.61 - Additions Engineers 2 de-entrenchFixed error with AA gun 100% no damage when attackingFixed errors in India HQ leaders they were all better than German leadersCV intercept = 2 now (was 1)Amph detrench 1 from 0+1 Fighter France in pool+1 CA GermanyFixed kamakazi loss evasionNagumo reduced to a 5 (found through my studies that he was pretty incompetent and passive in naval combat) Ozawa increased to 7 (seems like one of the few competent aggressive commanders)Japan strat bombers +1 naval attack, -1 strat attackYugoslavia +2 partisans and they were beefed upNaval warfare costs from +5 to +15%Added 1 army on the production spiral for Chinagame is compressed .rar

More...

In english. While converting to WWI mod I found some minor errors and made some changes. I am now working on a supply issue I am having to make supply more realisitic. Its not broken, it just can be better. Enjoy. WWI engine version looks FANTASTIC!

Version 3.61 - Additions

Engineers 2 de-entrench

Fixed error with AA gun 100% no damage when attacking

Fixed errors in India HQ leaders they were all better than German leaders

CV intercept = 2 now (was 1)

Amph detrench 1 from 0

+1 Fighter France in pool

+1 CA Germany

Fixed kamakazi loss evasion

Nagumo reduced to a 5 (found through my studies that he was pretty incompetent and passive in naval combat)

Ozawa increased to 7 (seems like one of the few competent aggressive commanders)

Japan strat bombers +1 naval attack, -1 strat attack

Yugoslavia +2 partisans and they were beefed up

Naval warfare costs from +5 to +15%

Added 1 army on the production spiral for China

So Big Al, have you convinced Hubert to release your campaign with the WW1 version?

Come on Bill & Hubert, I'm soliciting "professional" assistance for Big Al's campaign and inclusion in the WW1 release. If it takes longer for the "gold", IMO that's OK, we all have plenty of great SC campaigns to play until the release date.

Please consider one "official" WW2 scenario for the WW1 SC version.:cool:

Just asking!:D "Officially"