Macintosh OS X Version?

Any chance?

I'm sorry if this has been covered, I searched on the website and the forum for Mac and found nothing.

Pretty pretty please. I've been waiting for Normandy in a new engine since CMBO.

Also I just found this on my old CMBO site.

http://cm4mac.tripod.com/stuff/sc.html

lol!! never finished adding screen shots. i also have a few pics of matt and a tribute page to him. i may even have a look at updating those scenarios for the new CM. good times. hope all is well matt charles and steve.

I'm curious to know what settings for graphics the Mac testers are using?

Can you max out the graphical options on your hardware or do you have to settle for lower quality graphics in order to get smooth play?

Whatever the answer, it sure is nice to be able to contemplate playing CM again without having to go the Bootcamp route or rebooting into OS 9.

As in: I am... as I have been reading the 'Bois de Baugin' AAR.

I experimented briefly with CM:SF via Bootcamp, but never tried to really get into it for a variety of reasons.

It is amazing to see and read about all that the new engine can do, though. In their day, CM:BO and its offspring were the best tactical sims ever, and it looks like CM:BN is going to be fantastic.

And to think I'll be able to run it again on my Mac natively? Oooohhhhh... too sweet!

"Well that depends on “your Mac“ now doesn’t it?"

But of course. My current hardware runs CM:SF pretty well, especially with the graphics options dialed down a bit.

"What’s detailed in my signature block works, an SE30 or G3 PowerBook wont (but given your comment about BootCamp you should be OK)."

Yup. What I'll be very interested in seeing (eventually, when you can) is what graphics settings you run the game with given your hardware.

After a very long hiatus (many many years), I'm back reading the board and excited to read that CM:BM will run native under OSX.. very exciting news. So exciting it got me to de-lurk!

looking forward to playing my favorite game again - been too long since I've played and read these forums. Was going to load it up on windows on my Macbook pro soon, but figure I'll wait til this comes out instead.

though I'm ready to play now (well, not really, finishing up a thesis in the next few weeks, then I'll be ready to play!)

dave