activate new country?

Is it possible to form and activate a new country in a game? I have been trying to get Ukriane to be created using territory scripts. When Germany advances into Russia one decision script pop up, but the capital is not possible to have in Russia, so i have put one tile with capital in the arctic sea and the territory script activates the rest of the country. I want to know it there is a way to do it correct?

As far as I remember this is not possible in the Global release but in the upcoming WWI release we have added this feature which came in handy in helping to better represent the Russian revolution, i.e. the creation of Finland (from Russian territory) when Russia withdraws from the war.

There is a workaround you can try. Set up the Ukraine as a minor with it's capitol in Kiev. Just set up the one tile. The capital is controlled by the USSR as an occupied country. When the German player activates the Ukraine you can then use a territory script to create the country. Not all that elegant a solution but it does work in your mod.

Not sure if this is the answer you are looking for but in your mod if the Ukraine is set up as I described the Ukrainian units do appear and the Axis player can build more if the Ukraine joins the Axis.