Is this a PBEM cheat?

hi guys,

I was playing a PBEM.

I loaded a file from a few turns before,just to take a look again at what happened before......i grabed the wrong file...it asked for my opponets PASSWORD..i just hit the enter key..and wham...im looking at all his stuff?Whats that about???

Thanks guys

Originally posted by Vanir Ausf B:

If just hitting the enter key enabled you to view your opponent's file, that means your opponent isn't using a password. I'd say your opponent is very trusting, or stupid, but it's not a cheat.

Thanks buddy....i was wondering what was up with that.Now i feel guilty smile.gif

Haha, your opponent didn't use a password. He just clicked enter at password screen like you just did. I say take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity. Also depends on what kind of opponent your playing, close friend, stranger, skill level, et. But hey, screw him, he should of used a pw. Wars hell. :D