Need procedural help for first time dual OS Mac PBEM

Since it's been a long time since I last did PBEM, and it wasn't even under OS 10.4 Tiger when I did,

I'd appreciate a procedure review and some advice.

Specifically, I'm wondering what the best way is to operate between OSs, especially considering that I'm using Yahoo under Tiger for my sole E-mail program.

I may be blowing up a molehill here, but I feel pretty clueless presently as to how I'm supposed to go about this.

Thanks for any and all help!

Regards,

John Kettler

Well, you probably don't need to switch from OS 9 in order to do EMail. If you use Yahoo mail, you should be able to read it from a web browser. You just need to locate one of the OS 9 browsers and run that.

Either that or get one of the other OS 9 mail clients and use it for EMail. But I would think a web-based solution would be easier.

If you find it too difficult to keep the EMail straight, then perhaps it would be worthwhile getting another one of the free EMail accounts to use only for PBEM and access that from OS 9 alone.