CMSF+Marines/British/Nato bundle won't load

Yesterday I bought and downloaded CMSF plus the Marines/British/Nato bundle. I've installed it, licensed it, but after clicking on the CM Shock Force icon on my desktop and the following error message appeared; 'Application failed to initialize properly: oxc0000005. Click on OK to terminate the application'.

I use Windows XP 64 bits. So far I've tried putting out my anti-virus (Avast). Changing the DEP-settings. Uninstalling/Reinstalling. Nothing. The latest demo (including Nato) worked just fine on my computer.

This is what I get when I follow the questions there:

Quote: "In this case, there are only three main reasons why the game may not be launching:

1) your PC's Data Execution Prevention settings may be blocking it

2) your anti-virus or similar protective software may be blocking it

3) your hardware or drivers may not be sufficient to run the game

We will find out what it is in the next round of options, eliminating the possible causes one by one.

(NOTE: THIS STEP IS WORK IN PROGRESS AND NOT YET COMPLETE)" Unquote

Concerning 1: I've changed the DEP-settings several times, but to no avail

Concerning 2: I've put out my anti-virus, but to no avail.

Concerning 3: Well, that may be it, but it doesn't help me. Besides the demo worked like a charm.

They are still working on it. In the mean time, can somebody here perhaps help me?

Well, it looks like my problem is solved, thanks to Battlefront Tech Support. On their suggestion I've uninstalled Threatfire and after restarting a couple of times the game loaded. Not sure whether this is what did the trick, but it sure looks like it. So if anybody else experiences this problem, be aware of Threatfire.