Cannot Download "Rescue" From Repository

Sabot6

I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong. I tried to download the scenario "Rescue" from the repository, but all I was able to get was a 40.6KB PHP file (I tried to save the file to my "Scenarios" folder in my CMSF directory). Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Your downloading the actual link and not the file itself. After clicking on the download link you need to put a check mark in the box to agree to the terms. Then click on the download link and the dl box should pop up prompting you to choose where to save the file. If for some reason it doesn't then right-click on it and choose "Save link as..".

Thanks, MeatEtr! I did what you suggested (clicked on the "accept terms" button, got the dl box to pop up and saved the file to my "scenarios" folder in my CMSF game file), but unfortunately all that gets saved is a 43.2KB php_auto_file entitled "index_9.php. I've tried left clicking and right clicking, and all that happens is that I get a message which tells me that my Adobe Reader application cannot read the file....Interestingly, after I saved the file the dl box reappeared and queried me to download "index_10.php", which seemed odd. Anyway, I'm at a loss about what to do next and if you have any other thoughts, I'll happily give them a try. Thanks again!

I'm at a loss, myself.

I just now went to Repository, hit the download button for "Rescue!" and a couple clicks later I got a 1.4 meg zipped file containing the scenario. I tried it twice, just left-clicked the buttons and checked-off the agree box. There wasn't much I could do besides that. Sorry I didn't come up with a solution. I'm left scratching my head over the problem.