Humble Request: The Possibility to import several core forces

So, this is what I've found out about how importing "Core Forces" work;

a) You can only import one formation (Core Force) to a scenario file. If you have one blue core force and import a red core force, the blue will be erased.

B) To get around this limitation you can make a scenario file with both blue and red units, save it and then import the units from this file into a new scenario and you will get both a blue and a red core force, but;

c) if you try to import a second time into this new scenario, say a blue formation, the editor will erase the blue formation that previously was the blue core force.

Now, I understand that this function of the editor was designed to be used when building campaigns, and as such it works fine.

But, if it should happen to involve just minor work for the developers ;-) I hereby humbly request the possibility to have multiple imports without core forces being erased... Maybe added in an upcoming patch? (I know, I know, this is very low priority...)

Why? It would be such a bliss when building CM battles for a meta campaign!

cheers/

sdp