No NATO nation troops available from EDITOR ?

No NATO nation troops available from EDITOR ?

NATO, BRITS, MARINE V 1.3.0 installed.

When creating a scenario i can add US , MARINE, BRIT troops but Canadian, Dutch, German show no INFANTARY, ARTY , AIR support etc .... cannot purchase any troops.

The BATTLE option from the main menu shows the NATO battles installed ok.

Have Played a NATO battle that used German Troops ok IIRC.

Why cant i add them to a user defined battle ?

Thanks

Scott

interesting , games crashed obviously. Unlicenceed NATO , was looking to uninstall but found it was a bundle so could not do just one module. Licenses again , started game , went to edit DUTCH OVEN , units are now there.

So the units failed to load for some reason. Only thing i did was restart game and unlicence/licence bit.

Smells like a bug BF.

Did you just recently purchase and install the 'triple combo' of CMSF modules (Marines, British Forces, NATO) ? There may be a possible problem with this installer, but we'll have to check it out. Strangely that only unlicensing and licensing the NATO module fixed your issue (along with restarting the game). That suggest that the files were there, but with the module icon appearing (and no additional "license request" for NATO during CMSF launch) would also suggest that the module is properly licensed.