Lacking a manual

Hi everyone, first post here.

Anyway, I recently bought a used copy of CMBB, but upon receiving it, much to my dismay there was no manual with it :mad:

I played a few battles, and while still able to figure some things out on my own, I quickly realized it's going to be pretty darn difficult to continue on successfully without a manual to reference. There are a lot of games out there that are really easy to learn the entire ins-and-outs on your own, but this isn't one of them. I can tell there's a lot of depth to this game that I'm just not going to get into without reading about it first.

So my question is, is there any way I can obtain the manual online for free? Like in a .pdf format or anything? The only links I can find were to this site that charges for membership and links to a torrent for it, which I've never really been comfortable using.

Any help greatly appreciated. I really enjoy this game, but I have a feeling once I fully understand everything about it it'll be a lot more fun.

Hello,

Let me know if interested in playing small size games like 500 point QBs, or up to Company size engagements.

We could even play Platoon size engagements if you want to help you get an idea how things work on a smaller scale.

I can help you out on the game mechanics & tactics of Combat Mission, and how to successfully use them in a game.

Let me know if interested, PM or email me back.

I am sure that Moon can help you out somehow regarding a manual for Combat Mission.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...