Opponent's setup area visible

During the setup phase of a scenario, I sometimes see the setup area(s) of the opponent, depending on the point of view: when I move the camera a bit, it disappears again.

Is this normal? Should I always see these zones, or should I never see these zones (I suppose the latter)?

Is it a video card issue?

I can see it in almost every scenario, under the 'right' angle.

This is a quick battle. You can see the objective area, and another area around it.

CM%20Shock%20Force%202010-10-23%2019-27-52-06.jpg

Maybe it isn't the setup area, but an artifact of the objective. In that case it isn't anything serious.

I only have a on board graphics card, and I was surprised it supported CMSF at all.

AKD has answered your question. Objectives are green, setup areas are either Red or Blue. However why the objectives seem to disappear or reappear:

I expect your graphic card and cmsf have a re-drawing conflict. Adjusting your settings may help. About all I know on that subject.

Yes, with Alt-J I can make it go away.

Also, around my own setup area, I can see similar extensions in dark grey, so the graphic card extends the color plane of an area in some way sometimes.

I should buy a better card, or just use alt-J

(This is like a software bug, once you explain it to someone else, it all becomes clear :-).