OK - Got Game - quick questions?

My main obstacle is camera control - any way to slow down the movenment? I can't keep the whole battfield from shifting too far and can't zoom in on a unit. Any way to do that without fishing around and around?

2nd - how do you turn off the icons and where is that in the manual?

- finally - I've never owned a game where I didn't turn off or mod the music - any way to do that?

Much thanks.

Hi

Welcome to the forum

I'am not sure what others do but try small movements using your mouse as it helps to maintain control over the camera as for zooming functionality try using the middle mouse wheel it works for me.

Cant answer about icons, as I always leave them on, as it helps in locating which units are under fire.

As for modding try using Zee-bees mod manager in the CMSF repository (its second to none )

Regards

Shadow Stalker

right clicking and dragging the screen around works for me, I find it very precise when I want it to be. I use the mouse wheel to zoom and WASD to move the camera around.

As for no music, I believe there is a mod by Mord on the repository or Greenasjade:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=select&id=2

http://cmsfmods.heroku.com/scenarios?game_type=4&show_all=true

My main obstacle is camera control - any way to slow down the movenment? I can't keep the whole battfield from shifting too far and can't zoom in on a unit. Any way to do that without fishing around and around?

2nd - how do you turn off the icons and where is that in the manual?

- finally - I've never owned a game where I didn't turn off or mod the music - any way to do that?

Much thanks.

I believe the shortcut to turn of the icons is ALT+I, near the timer there is a menu where you can see all the short cuts.

I forgot the absolutely beastly command that makes controlling the camera a breeze, hold down Control and click anywhere on the map with the left mouse button and you'll be instantly moved to that very spot. Saves so much time hovering about!