CMx2 NORMANDY

Pike

Wonder when they going to release the game... I've been waiting for years now and battlefront said it was going to be released last year. What happening? All these modern battles are not attracting me at all. I want a WWII game like CMAK but with better campagin for multiplayers. Poor CMMC was thrown into the trash bin. It would have made a dream come true.

I think it's strange that BF hasn't thought about making a game like that. It would sell like no other games. The campagins for multiplayer on pbem wego is something alot of the wargamers asks for. Skip the clickfest games... hardcore wargamers usually hates realtime click fest games. Why make them?

BF should pay more attention to what their customers wants then their wallets would be filled with cash...

What happened to the new WWII game battlefront? I hope you have put in a real campagin mode for multiplayer at this time. That would make you be the number one on the toplist for wargames again. CMAK is from 2003 and people still loves it. Why not bring back the glory?/Pike

Wonder when they going to release the game... I've been waiting for years now and battlefront said it was going to be released last year. What happening?
It will be ready when it's ready.
All these modern battles are not attracting me at all. I want a WWII game like CMAK but with better campagin for multiplayers. Poor CMMC was thrown into the trash bin. It would have made a dream come true.
But unfortunately the developers found out how difficult it really was, combined with how small the market base was

I think it's strange that BF hasn't thought about making a game like that. It would sell like no other games.
Probably quite badly. The market is most likely much smaller than you think. BFC does know who it is actually selling to.
The campagins for multiplayer on pbem wego is something alot of the wargamers asks for. Skip the clickfest games... hardcore wargamers usually hates realtime click fest games. Why make them?
because hardcore wargamers are actually very much the minority. The money is elsewhere.

BF should pay more attention to what their customers wants then their wallets would be filled with cash...
They do. They just know who the majority of their customers really are.

What happened to the new WWII game battlefront? I hope you have put in a real campagin mode for multiplayer at this time. That would make you be the number one on the toplist for wargames again. CMAK is from 2003 and people still loves it. Why not bring back the glory?/Pike
Some people still love CMAK. Some never progressed beyond CM:BB. Others regard CMBO as the pinnacle of wargaming excellence. Still more regard this whole going beyond hexes as the ultimate heresy and departure from 'real, hardcore' wargaming.

Not to say that you shouldn't voice you desires, just that they might not be as mainstream and profitable as you seem to think that they are.

Actually the graphics are wonderful and detailed. My problem will be that I understand it is a tactical game based on infantry platoons. I like playing at battalion level with many tanks so in that respect it may still fail for me. Greater detail is not what I want.

BF itself seems to be selling its CMx2 wares like hotcakes so I will not have to fell guilty about avoiding the game. : )