NPR VS Fox - and you can vote!

I doubt me signing would be much use - apart from showing off-shore support for the better organisation

http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/npr_beat_fox/index2.html

I read last week that black listeners to Fox topped out at roughly 1.5% of the total viewers. Seems astonishingly low - or is indeed Fox unbearable unless you are already of the persuasion?

Hey, that's not a vote, it's a petition! :-)

Regardless of one's political affiliation, I would be very reluctant to expand coverage of the government to an organization that receives a significant portion of it's operating expenses either directly from the government or via tax deductible (meaning gov't subsidized at the donor's marginal tax rate) private donations.

Political!?

Just a matter of good taste.

Its interesting point from dumrox regarding financing. Made me think that for commercial paid channels I will have to avoid the advertisers that use Fox .... but then I would need to watch Fox ..... but I could just do the adverts!

Actually I much prefer print as a medium for ideas and thought. TV just goes for emotion. And of course the content is dumbed down to the point of crapt.

Anyway congratulations to Fox News on the Sherrod scoop. Nice one.