I'm back... need some help getting the new add-ons

Hi Steve,

I'm back, as customary for the past 10+ years for my CM fix :) You know me but might not remember as its been about 2 years… So damn happy to you guys still working on the “grown up games” as I like to call them.

Can't figure out how to log into the main site, and my account here isn't around anymore...

So here is my situation, I moved to Canada... And as most new Yanks in CA I'm without a credit card as they don't rec US credit histories (makes internet shopping a non option, welcome to the past!)

But I want those add-ons for my Shock Force game (the $35 buddle)... Are you able to take an ATM card over the phone? Here in CA they are just getting around to the VISA/MasterCard money cards so it's a basic run of the mill check card.

I'm definitely looking for the boxed version as I love your docs assuming you still print them...

Thanks, and sorry to post this in a completely wrong place... :P

T Snowden

Hi,

we do not accept ATM cards, and we do not offer phone order processing, sorry. You could get a Paypal account set up and use that to make the purchase. Paypal is able to accept all sorts of payment methods, and we accept Paypal as a payment method at www.battlefront.com/store.

You only have an account on the main site if you made a purchase after Oct 1, 2007. Forum accounts are not linked to main site accounts.

We do not delete forum accounts. Check out the www.battlefront.com/community/faq.php for how to retrieve your login. You do need access to your old email address that is registered for that to work, though.

Yes,we still print boxes and manuals, at least for the majority of new games, and certainly for all new major releases.

Martin

Yes, we accept different billing and shipping addresses. From what I recall, the only important thing is that the billing address, ZIP, street name etc. match what is on record with your credit card company and/or bank. If you do run into trouble for some reason with your card not being accepted, feel free to submit a support ticket at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk.

Great, I'll havea buddy in the US order them for me and have you guys ship it to me...

And lastly, are there are limitations I should know about shipping to Canada? Any additional cost or duties? Surly you have some Canuk fans up here :)

Thanks for your help!

No limitations, but it's a few bucks more expensive than domestic shipping (IIR it's $14 vs. $10 within the US) and you *may* get hit with duties. It depends on your local customs office, we have no control over that.

NOTE: there is no duties or taxes for European customers because we ship to them from our EU warehouse in Germany. What I wrote above only applies to non-US and non-EU locations.

I hear rumors Canadian customs can be fickle sometimes. You don't know when they're going to pick some random person to give the run-around. I had a buddy who, when asked to state the value of the merchandise enclosed only listed the value of the physical CD (a buck?) and not is contents.