Extremely Upset

Okay, Obviously the game editor and the game are not talking to each other. I got the script problem figured out but now I am learning of a new problem. I altered the ending date for my variation scenario to end December 31, 1960. May be extreme but that's what I like.

Anyways, the game still ends in May 7, 1947. I have been playing may scenario for weeks and now it is all lost! What gives here? I don't have the game in the program files so I know that is not the problem. I need help solving this problem.

:mad::mad::mad:

Hi Geofighter,

All is not lost and you have a few options if you still have a saved game of your current game in progress right before the game ended for you.

If you enabled 'Allow Changes' then all you have to do is open your saved game and then go to the Options->Advanced->Scripts dialog and select the 'Victory' events. From there you will see the scripted victory conditions and if you disable these then you will be able to play out until your desired end date.

In the Editor, if you change the campaign end date you also have to edit the Victory condition scripts and amend them accordingly to your new desired end date. This should be pretty straightforward once you go over the existing scripts.

Let me know if this helps,

Hubert