New file at the Repository: WWIII Even Start Gold n Glory (2010-05-31)

WWIII is just around the corner January 1 2015 with USA, UK, and India on the allied side vs Russia, China and the Middle East Coalition (MEC) on the axis side. There are 48 neutral countries and no country is currently at war. Turns are 2 weeks and Allies go first just to drive home the fact that you are playing something very different. All new sounds and Military Icons. Player vs Player only

More...

As much as this campaign is intriguing.....my thoughts go wondering..... I mean SC has been about WW2, that's what the engine was designed to simulate....right?

So....what do you think....an early thirties start date...all even, start with a plane, an army, and a naval unit,......... air, land and sea, initial units would pattern history. I like Big Al's map, its in between.

Now the belligerents...Allies = USA, UK, and France, Axis are the original Tripartite. Think of it......USSR a minor...neutral...China too....think there might be some diplomacy?;)

• 2 years later...
I was playing around with this campaign today and this looks like it would be a lot of fun to play against an opponent. I have a copy if anyone would like to try. I don't think it's in the repository anymore.

I would like to try this, it says p vs p only, If you want to send me the scenario and play, pm me.