pricing??

I have bought all earllier versions of TOW . But have you at battlefront noticed the exchange rate ?? and it aint going to change soon is it .. 45 us for a download .. sorry , but i have never illeagaly downloaded anything before .. but after playing a certian other simmlar game only costing £14.95 and reading a lot on this forum ,i`m sorry but you create your own pirating !!!!!

Sorry had to be said ( we dont all spend dollars, or want to. A global company with a single state pricing policy) ?????????

Oh yeh before anybody says a lot of developing time goes into it , i understand that ,but have a look at flaming cliffs 2 price/ developement !!!!

NO excuse .... GREEDY ....

I also have all combat missions from the beginning so i am not some angry kid . i still have my bbc ans zx81 . i've just had enought of paying for other people . nobody is as rich as they were , and i want to continue suporting one of my favorite devs .. but sorry i have run out of dollars !!!!!!!

i Will never steel anything.. I got to 45 without ,so i dont see any reasone to start now. Sorry in my angar ? no frustrasion i might have sounded like that ....

Guess it means more than likelly i will never play this game . But 1 person doesnt make a differance ,so heyho onwards and upwards .

5 years ago i was getting 2 dollars to the pound now 1.43 , makes things far more expensive over here ... other digital delivery companies adjust to currency fluctuations in the whole . Even steam titles are still the same as 2 years ago . Granted expensive ,but thats not the point , if things were the other way round Battlefront a uk companny and the dollar week the same amount you would be paying $60 ??? would you be happy ????

Yes i appolagise for that comment and will remove it. Sorry...... With the pound still on the slide things look only to get worse. so hope you understand my conserns ..

ps I cant edit the post sorry the edit button is missing , so if a mod would please remove it i would be greatlull

pps is why cant i edit yesterdays post ??

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst I suspect BF.com is not playing the FX markets this question of exchange rates did raise an interesting set of data.

If ToW2 Kursk is bought from BF direct as a download it costs under £31 at todays rates.

If bought from gamersgate it will be £34.95.

The also mentioned [Non-BF product] Ukrainian APK 1943 will cost US$19-99 or £14.95 in sterling

So it's quite clear you get shafted in the UK wherever/whoever the product is from & moreover BF offers a better deal.

A quick comparison on other titles yields similar results.