Interesting Error and Controlling U.S. Mobilization

Hello,

I had an interesting error the other day playing the game. I am the Axis player and were on a roll. Germany has been investing in wooing Turkey to its side. It had a 65% favorable leaning to the Axis. Then, in the next allied turn Wham, Bam! I joins the allies as a soviet minor country.

Thankfully I save before each turn so I went back and it didn't happen again. This seems to be a one time error and not a glitch that may need to be fixed. Know that it happened just the same.

Also, about the U.S.A. I turned off all the scripts that affect U.S. mobilization towards the allies with the exception of if the Axis invades the Philippeans, moves into U.S. coastal waters, promotes Peru, or attacks Canada.

You would think the U.S. would not be very far up in mobilization yet it is Mobilizing for war. I don't mind this as Britain has just been conquered and I believe that would be a realistic outcome. I'm just trying to figure out what actions I took that may have triggered it. Even mobilized they cannot attack me with belligerance turned off.

Cheers,

Geofighter