can't find my license key!

License keys are recorded in your Battlefront Store account IF your purchase included a "download" component AND it was made after October 2007. If your purchase did NOT include a download component, then the license key is printed on a sticker that is usually attached to either the CD case/sleeve or the manual (front, back or inside covers). For the CD cases I have even heard of the sticker being attached on the interior plastic underneath the CD.

If your purchased included a download component, but it was made BEFORE October 2007, then you will need to open up a ticket in the Helpdesk and with some additional information we can look up the license key for you, AGAIN, IF YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDED A DOWNLOAD.

We have no way of looking up license keys for customers who purchased just a "mail delivery only" physical copy of the game. The license keys are printed up and attached to the media at the third party distribution center and the license key is never directly associated with any particular sale. Instead the stickers are all pre-printed and attached and then sit around to fulfill orders.

If your purchase included a "Download" option and it was made AFTER October 2007, then your license key is saved in your customer account at www.battlefront.com/store. After logging in, please click on "My Account" in the top menu bar. Under the "Order Information" section on screen you will find each of your orders that have been placed with this account. Click the "View" text next to each order and all the details for that particular order will be shown, including download links, license keys, etc. (in the 'Order Items' section towards the bottom of the information).

Any purchase made BEFORE October 2007 will not show up in your Store account (as far as I know), since that is the time the current store software went live (thus it would not have recorded prior purchases).

The license key will typically be 32-characters long (not including dashes, if present) and will usually consist of letters A-F and numbers 0-9. Mail delivery license keys will often consist of 14 or 15 characters (not including dashes) and have letters of A-Z and numbers 0-9, so you have to carefully discern between the number zero '0' and the letter 'O' and between the number one '1' and the letter 'L' (possibly in lower case).

Download links expire after 365 days (1 year) or 10 download attempts.

Do you know the exact 'SKU' that you purchased ? This will tell us what the order exactly consisted of.

Schrullenhaft,

I tried but the "Order Information No Orders to Display" is not clickable. Please i have a legit copy and bought it from filefront, when i bought the game it said an email will be sent with a license key but never received one that's way i didn't copy the key from your website. What is the SKU and where to get it from? whatever you need to prove that i have a legit copy i will provide to you.

Thanks,

"Order Information No Orders to Display" is not clickable, because there are "No Orders to Display". Meaning, you didn't make any order with the account that you are logged in. Hence, there is nothing to click on.

You need to log in with the account that you made the purchase with. Accounts are tied to the email address you used. Go to www.battlefront.com/lostpw if you don't remember the login details (but you do need to remember which email address you used; if you don't try some that you think you may have used and see if it's recognized).

As Ian posted, if you need further assistance, please submit a ticket at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk.