AI script questions

I am going to try making AI scripts again, so I have some questions on how the scripts work.

Purchase Scripts: I recall mention that there is some change in that the script % for each unit is not read in sequence, or is that wrong? In other words, if you set up units to be purchased and the AI hits in several areas, how does it prioritize say building a corps vs. building a fighter if it has money for either but not both?

Also - how do minors get purchased if they are available builds?

Another note - no one seems to update the examples as the scripts change. They are missing things like date, destination resource, etc...

I am assuming if I use a location of the minor I can get the purchase to be there using destination resource, but let me know if that is wrong please and instead I need a script for the minors?

Purchases are indeed not necessarily read in sequence and if you would like to prioritize then the only way around that is to set up several scripts in priority order.

For minors, as far as I remember they can have their own purchase scripts and you can prioritize them the same way by putting them in priority order versus their majors etc.

I'm not sure I understand the last question but from the script notes here is the following that might help to answer it for you:

; NOTE: This position will only be recognized when assigning purchase position locations if the position is the current Capital or on

; the Industrial Centers list otherwise the game engine defaults to the normal purchase position logic.