Bug or My PC

I'm not sure. Occasionally some "shortcuts" occur because there isn't enough time to animate everything properly, so some animations are used at times when it doesn't seem fully appropriate. These particular actions do seem odd, but they may be within the realm of the limited number of animations available to the game engine. The time clock appears to be running normally (not 'skipping' around with jumps in time).

I'm not sure why the artillery rounds would zig-zag. That does NOT seem like an animation limitation. Are you running anything else in the background while playing CMSF ? There's a slight possibility that some animation issues may be due to something else getting the CPU's attention at inopportune times.

Do you notice these strange behaviors mostly in turn-based gaming (such as PBEMs) ?

I allways play turn based, that video is from a one player scenario played through in scenario author test mode.

The zig zagging arty shells happened in a PBEM battle.

I usually just have the usual (windows explore, chrome, CMAK and CMBB) running in the background although sometimes it does get choppy and i close down everything apart from CMSF then

• 4 weeks later...

Ok i have a video of the zigzagging rounds. This time it's a missile fired from a helicopter. I know its not my graphics card unless im really unlucky as ive switched graphics card (from ati to nvidia) since i last spotted it.

I have the PBEM file if anyone wants it