Need help windows 7 Dimmy

The CMSF demo is asking for 32-bit color or a 32-bit version of Windows 7 ? Perhaps rebooting and double-checking the resolution and color-depth before starting the demo might help. I'm not sure why the demo would not pick up the color depth change.

Your laptop isn't a 'netbook' is it ? You do have a vertical resolution higher than 600 pixels, is that correct ?

I don't know why CMSF wouldn't pick up any changes you've made to the resolution or color depth.

If the file exists, I suggest deleting the 'Preferences.pfc' file. If you've never gotten CMSF to run, then it probably won't exist.

Can you tell me which Intel video chip (which is what I assume you meant by "Inter Vid card") you have in your laptop ? Intel has worked (minimally) in the past with CMSF, but perhaps there is an OpenGL problem with the driver that you're using. One other thing to try is FurMark, an OpenGL benchmark program that should help find out if your drivers are doing a decent job of supporting OpenGL.

The latest graphics drivers from Intel for the '4 series' chipsets dates to December 2009. An update MIGHT help, but I don't know if it will make any sort of difference.

I believe that description might cover several of Intel's graphics chips. However it appears that they have a driver that covers them.

The next question is whether your Windows 7 Home Premium is the 32-bit version or the 64-bit version. You can usually tell by going to Start/Windows Menu > Control Panel > System. In here, under the 'System' section should be a line labelled 'System type' and this will tell you whether you have a 32-bit or 64-bit OS.

Intel HD Graphics driver for Windows 7 32-bit, version 15.16.5.2021, dated 12/18/2009

Intel HD Graphics driver for Windows 7 64-bit, version 15.16.5.64.2021, dated 12/18/2009