New mamber silly questions....

Hello all, I loved the demo of CMBO and am awaiting my brand new full version, I have a queston that has been posed before but as yet I don't think has been answered fully (Ive checked a lot of older threads) Is there a way of linking all the movies together ? anyone know how ? Also I cannot run dowloaded senarios on the demo version ! No fair ! I`ll just have to wait for the nice shiny cd to come through the post!

Nice to meet you all anyway, look forward to learning from a few games in the near future.

Dave

Dave, I think your idea is pretty cool. Being able to watch an entire battle would be neat. That wouldn't be a hard feature to add, really. Just make it possible to save turns, then add some kind of player where you could load them for future viewing. Load all the turns from a battle one after the other, and play 'em.

Maybe it's something thay could add to the new game engine.

• 2 weeks later...