Looking for vehicle armor / gun penetration stats

Thomm

With CM:N on the horizon, can someone please point me to a compact guide containing information about WW2 tank armor thickness and gun penetration statistics?

I am looking for something that can be printed out on a few pages and be used as a quick reference.

Best regards,

Thomm

Sadly i've lost the files, but what you can do is take screenshots of the information boxes from CMBO, tile them together, throw a "negative" filter over them so the black becomes white and vice versa and then print them out. Worked like a charm for me :)

Yes, that sounds great, but I do not have that much time available.

Is this something that is/was published elsewhere?

Best regards,

Thomm

I remember some site I once had a link too that could actually automatically generate a chart showing penetration info for a particular gun, shell, and target. I will see if I could find it.

This one is definitely still online, since I came across it in my search. It was not what I was looking for, thus I did not bookmark it, but it should come up in a Google search for "WWII gun armor penetration" or something similar.

Best regards,

Thomm