TOW2: KURSK 1943 (Pre-Order Deal?)

trek

Moon - Regarding the manual, purely out of curiosity..How many are being printed? 100s? 1,000s?

Is it likely to sell out before the official release of the game?

It's not a concern to me as i've already placed my pre-order, but some friends of mine probably won't be persuaded to buy it until they've seen me play it. Just wondering if they'll still have a chance to pickup the manual. But if not then they can still get it online so it's no big deal. :)

Anyone who pre-orders will get the printed manual for sure. How long they will last after that is an unknown. As the percentage of people who seem to prefer to download only is increasing the size of our printing runs has been decreasing, so chances are that the manuals will be sold out within a couple of months.

Anyone who pre-orders will get the printed manual for sure. How long they will last after that is an unknown. As the percentage of people who seem to prefer to download only is increasing the size of our printing runs has been decreasing, so chances are that the manuals will be sold out within a couple of months.

Thanks for the reply. I'll tell my mates to be quick about it if they want the printed manual. ;)