Help with graphic settings please

rofl

• 2 weeks later...

As Moon said, we don't offer support for the Russian version or demo. However we may see this issue depending on what has been addressed.

You say you get these effects (bleed through on the trees of background objects) when you turn off HDR ? There is a possibility of a bug in the game regarding this. What video driver version are you currently running ? What settings do you have for 3D in the NVIDIA Control Panel ?

I don't know of a specific driver version to recommend. That will probably take some experimentation. It's possible that some of the 190 series drivers may have bugs in them that cause lighting problems (we see a few in the OpenGL CMSF game).

You say you get these effects (bleed through on the trees of background objects) when you turn off HDR ?

Yes, when i turn on HDR all works fine but then i can't enable AA and the perfomance is also much better without HDR.

What video driver version are you currently running ?

At the moment i'm back to 182.50 but i tried out several drivers up to 195.62 with the same result.

What settings do you have for 3D in the NVIDIA Control Panel ?

I use enhancer for my videosettings and i've tried out many differend settings and also disabled.

Here are my current settings:

graka1.th.jpggraka2.th.jpggraka3.th.jpg