Getting into the Repository.

I am logged onto the CM site (i.e. can post on forum) but when I try to down load from the Repository it asks me to register.

When I do so it tells me that my e-mail address is being used. Any ideas wlcome.

Surely if I`m logged on with a user name and password I should be able to d/load from the repository? I can d/load patches.

I am logged onto the CM site (i.e. can post on forum)

The forum has its own login. The main site has a different one. Hence, being logged into the forum does not mean that you are logged into "the CM site" (which doesn't exist, you mean BFC site).

Your login for the main site can be retrieved from the link that is on the Repository page, i.e. www.battlefront.com/lostpw

Martin

Thanks for the replies>

Still got troubles.....

I understand now that there is a separate user name and password for the Main Site and another for the forums.

Obviously the Forum user name/password works OK.

However when I try to retrieve my username and password for the Main site I get:-

"no corresponding user name found"

I`ve tried typing in my e-mail address for my user name,but it is not recognised.

To the Administator : Please e-mail me a username and password to me.

If it says

"no corresponding user name found"

then you can really trust what it says :) It means, that this username does not exist.

If you have a forum account does not mean that you automatically have an account for the main site. You may have none. Or you may have one with a different email.

You only have an account on the main site if:

- you purchased something after Oct 1, 2007

- you manually registered on the main site

If you use www.battlefront.com/lostpw and the email you enter is not recongized, then it does not exist. You can register a new account in that case. The link to do so is also on the Repository page.

This, and many other questions regarding login etc. are in our Knowledgebase at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk.