quick question for the developer's??

hey all,

i noticed that some of the vehicle's 3d models were corrected in the patch's that were released, however i am puzzled as to why the jagdpanther was left out???

in late war, you are able to choose 2 variant's of the jagdpanther one stating without skirt's and the other with skirt's, though none of the 3d models for the vehicle show the skirt's?

this was most disapointing as it's nice to have the choice. and is the only vehice that has this problem.

was this just a forgotten glitch or a developing issue with running out of time?

ps. could this be fixed at all??? maybe a new patch??? :D

There are so many different vehicles, variants of them and the same vehicles with different camo sets (early war, late war, different armies) that there actually are quite a few vehicles that don't have separate 3d models, due to space constraints (this was before DVD-ROM drives were common). Eg. PzKpfw I uses the 3d model of PzKpfw II and the French 25mm AT gun uses a scaled down model of another gun. However, this is purely visual and doesn't affect any of those units' statistics. Your Jagdpanther could look like a blue glowing hamburger but it would still behave the same way. :P

And I can pretty much guarantee you that BFC won't be returning to add more stuff there when they're quite busy with newer projects... so better just ignore the few odd ones and enjoy all the hundreds of units you've got.

• 3 weeks later...