TOW 2: Kursk looks promising but..

any plans for a revamp of CMBO or CMBB?? Would love to see it updated for modern systems as I'm sure the visuals would be stunning and you can't really go wrong with the 'we go' system and the amount of strategy and planning you have to make during a battle. I'm sure modern A.I could be more challenging too ;)

I remember seeing on here awhile ago some news about a new Western front game similar to CMBO but I think only deals with the Normandy operations with that picture of the Tiger tank but I haven't come across any news of it lately..

any plans for a revamp of CMBO or CMBB?? Would love to see it updated for modern systems as I'm sure the visuals would be stunning and you can't really go wrong with the 'we go' system and the amount of strategy and planning you have to make during a battle. I'm sure modern A.I could be more challenging too ;)

I remember seeing on here awhile ago some news about a new Western front game similar to CMBO but I think only deals with the Normandy operations with that picture of the Tiger tank but I haven't come across any news of it lately..

It doesn't have its own forum yet, but there are plenty of posts and news about it on the CMSF forum. Look for "CM:N" in the title of the thread. It is expected that the first game in the WW II setting will be released some time after the turn of the year.

Michael

Are you a politician by any chance Michael? That sentence is straight out of Sir Humphrey's handbook: it makes sense but is entirely unhelpful.:P

"Unfortunately, although the answer was indeed clear, simple, and straightforward, there is some difficulty in justifiably assigning to it the fourth of the epithets you applied to the statement, inasmuch as the precise correlation between the information you communicated and the facts, insofar as they can be determined and demonstrated, is such as to cause epistemological problems, of sufficient magnitude as to lay upon the logical and semantic resources of the English language a heavier burden than they can reasonably be expected to bear."