Target Smoke command question

In the targeting options there's a target smoke command under the target arc button and on the right side of the face button.

It's always grayed out and unusable for me.I suspect it might be for the Brits mod because they got mortars that certain units can fire ,but is there a way to use it with the army mod?

Only useful for units which have dedicated smoke shells for their weapons. As far as I know, that is limited to British platoon HQ's with their 51mm mortar if it has smoke ammo left, and the Challenger with the same ammo requirement. Fire up the editor and grab some of each. See if that is what you're looking for.

Ken

Only useful for units which have dedicated smoke shells for their weapons. As far as I know, that is limited to British platoon HQ's with their 51mm mortar if it has smoke ammo left, and the Challenger with the same ammo requirement. Fire up the editor and grab some of each. See if that is what you're looking for.

Ken

That's what I suspected.Unfortunately I don't have the Brit's now, but I will get them very soon.

It be a cool little feature if the M203 grenade launcher on the rifles could shoot out some red or white smoke using the target smoke command.