Tutorial Campaign ?

Apologies if my search-fu has missed the answer on the forums.

I picked up the paradox version of CM:SF, patched it to 1.10, downloaded the Brit and USMC modules and then patched to 1.21 using the "I have both modules" option.

Thing is, if there's a tutorial scenario/campaign, I can't find it now.

It's not a major problem as I am sure I will get there in the end with a cheat sheet of key commands and some persistence.

I suppose I should have played the demo game for a bit first but I just leaped in with my size 11's and bought the lot :)

I'm not sure why the Paradox version would not have the Training Campaign. The file hasn't changed since the initial release of CMSF. The english name of the file is "Training Campaign.cam", it is 1,723,710 and a 'modified date' of July 27, 2007 (so it is the original release version).

I don't think any patch should have over-written the file or deleted it. So unless Paradox decided not to include it at all, it should have been there with the initial install.