Attack Satellite entering game bug?

costard

Hi - got the game a couple of days ago and have it on an offline machine, so I don't know if this has been addressed in an update: I've played one game through to the end and managed to get an attack satellite up, but it appeared in the top left corner of the map instead of over the city where it was produced (co-ords zero.zero instead of city co-ords?). It then took four turns to get it to where I wanted it (out of the ten available). Is this by design or a bug?

Enjoying EOS - smooth running here. Time for game two.

Hi - got the game a couple of days ago and have it on an offline machine, so I don't know if this has been addressed in an update: I've played one game through to the end and managed to get an attack satellite up, but it appeared in the top left corner of the map instead of over the city where it was produced (co-ords zero.zero instead of city co-ords?). It then took four turns to get it to where I wanted it (out of the ten available). Is this by design or a bug?

Enjoying EOS - smooth running here. Time for game two.

Satellites can be launched a short distance from the city. If it's appearing at 0,0 then that's a bug.