Artillery Denied after new download.

Was this a game that was originally started while you were patched to 1.20 and then you patched to 1.21 BEFORE finishing it ?

To our knowledge at this point it seems that this error is either a battle started with a previous patch and continued with the new one OR it is some of the new rules for Blue calling in indirect artillery.

Well, I p*ss*d frankly.

I cannot re-start a scenario from the Campaign completely new (as far as I am aware) so I have to find the first turn of the previously played game. So I did this, coming in on "turn" one i.e. one hour to go. I took out the tank immediately (in error!!! Plucky Brits) but then immediately had my arty denied.

So I either have to play the entire campaign again as new (?)

or forget it and move on :-(

PS It's still the finest computer game in the world.

This has just been posted in the Tactics area.

You cannot be serious!

Guys, as frustrating as it is, you need to restart the campaign. I have tried restarting the scenarios, at various stages and could not get it resolved. Restarting the campaign from fresh is the best way to fix it!

What - I have to begin ALL THREE CAMPAIGNS all over again???

You have to be kidding.

Something odd is going on because I was able to resume my Brit campaign without any issue of any sort, so if it is a bug, it isn't universal.

Just a thought - was an arty mission pending or being fired at the time of the save?

Let me know how big your game save is and perhaps I can try it and see if it is something specific to your machine / configuration or something inherent in the scenario.