Repair conditions

Pocus

Hi,

What are the conditions to repair a ship in harbor? I have this BB which is in an harbor with shipyard, but the 'sentry until repair' button don't want to be activated?

If your ship is in a city with a shipyard, it should be repaired and the "sentry until repair" button should be working. However, I've had a couple people report that units aren't repairing as they should. I'm doing some tests to see if I can repeat the problem.

I have a save where 2 tanks in city can't activate their 'wait until repaired' order if you want.

I took a look at the file, and, if you're talking about the two tanks in Kiev, the problem is that there is no barracks in Kiev. Though, I should make it more explicit, so players know exactly why their units aren't repairing.

I took a look at the file, and, if you're talking about the two tanks in Kiev, the problem is that there is no barracks in Kiev. Though, I should make it more explicit, so players know exactly why their units aren't repairing.

Yes, this needs to be made more explicit somehow. I just exited the game because I couldn't figure out why none of my infantry would repair. Glad to have figured it out due to this post, though.