Patched 1.21 CMSF & modules - License unknown

Just installed the 1.21 patch on CMSF install but when I fire the game up it wants the License key redone (copy and pasted from original Battlefront e-mail) but it comes up with an error message saying it's not on the database, the same when doing the alternative copy and paste at license.net.

Paradox CMSF with Brit and Marine Modules (bought 29 July) installed and yes the updater update both modules. 1.20 worked was working fine before patching.

Any suggestions before deleting the game and attempting a long and convoluted reinstall from scratch, repatching, reinstalling modules and repatching process (plus how on earth do I deactivate it when I'm stuck with the only options to enter license or exit??)

Are you entering the right key for the right game? What title does the eLicense window show? Normally, when the patch is installed correctly, it should never prompt you for a re-license, so if that happens it usually is an indication that something went wrong. My guess normally would be that you selected the wrong components to update, but you say you are absolutely sure you did select the right ones? It may not hurt to simply re-apply the patch and pay extra attention to what you select during the "select components to install" step of the installer. Likewise, when you run the game, pay attention to what the licensing screen is showing you in terms of title, and make sure you use the correct key (British for British, Marines for Marines etc.)

Martin

Cor Blimey that's quick

I've only got the one licence as I got the combined Marine and UK bundle download that I applied onto a Paradox CMSF install

The CMSF window on double clicking is Combat Mission Shock Force (top left showing as v1.21 and on the right has the battlefront icon, two buttons bottom right to either License or Exit.

Redone patch option - Update CMSF+Marines+British

Window comes up saying I already have all the components

Yippee! It works - Ta very much Martin