Bug?

Scipio

Is this a scenario that came with the British module? ( perhaps our game revolving around a Bank :)) .

I had the same issue with "It aint Half Hot Mum", apparently it is caused by using an older version of the TO&E that what was released with 1.20 final. Beta Testers design scenarios while the module is going through changes and we won't necessarily rip out and replace ALL the units whenever a minor TO&E change is made. Normally this should not cause an issue, but this is apparently a result of that mismatch. The remaining soldiers are there but "hidden" in the interface. As far as I can see, it has no impact on the game. This should not be a problem for scenarios designed from the ground up after 1.20 came out.

No it's not around a bank ;), but indeed I had this issue there, too. Yes, both times were original scenarios from the Brits module.

I'm playing the Syrians, so FOW can't be the point.

The unit is not a HQ unit, even if the control panel shows a HQ icon. That's another error; I haven't noticed this before, but checked again after it has been mentioned. But the unit nearby (the three suldiers are not marked) is a HQ. This unit has a HQ marker on the main screen, but not on the control panel!