bug in 9431

Kelly's Heros

The dudes won't unmount in the screen shot and the program crashes to desktop. See the move line drawn from the top of the screen. I haven't seen this before. Also note that the ship is not docked, still shouldn't crash. New bug.

See screenshot. I tried to upload save file but forum says it is too big, even zipped.

post-1549-14186762142_thumb.jpg

The dudes won't unmount in the screen shot and the program crashes to desktop. See the move line drawn from the top of the screen. I haven't seen this before. Also note that the ship is not docked, still shouldn't crash. New bug.

See screenshot. I tried to upload save file but forum says it is too big, even zipped.

I'll give you an email address in your private messages, if you want to send me any files. I'd post it here on the forums, but I want to avoid spambots.

Try this web site for a free program

http://www.fotosizer.com/Default.aspx