How to purchase Red unit in Blue units cell ?

Well, I have no idea of the way to proceed to purchase in the Blue available units of the editor Red units, since I only get them in the Red purchase units.

However, I have seen that It has been done by some designer, but I am unable to figure out how they did it. In one scenario, in the editor, the Red and the Blue purchase available units were showing the Unconventional and the Syrian Army. Yet there were some US Army units bought on the right cell. How did they got there ?

More precisely, I am doing a scenario "Wanat style attack". I have set the Blue US Army Units as well as the Red unconventional, but I am stuck not knowing how to choose Syrian Army to depict the ANA and putting them in the Blue Units. I will be upset to have them look like US soldiers in the scenario.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

In more detail:

In the Editor, under Mission > Data: Force vs. Force.

Change it to Red vs. Red.

Now go to Units > Purchase (Blue).

Purchase red units for the Blue Side.

When done, finally go back to Mission > Data: Force vs. Force and change it to Blue vs. Red (Standard), or both Sides will be called Syrian Army (very confusing). ;)

Cheers,

Lomir

A big THANKS to you guys, such an easy thing to do and yet a pain in the A.., these late hours being unable to figure out how to do it. I guess that without your help, I will be still stuck.

Good news the scenario is under testing and goes fine. it will be better with the ANA. will post a shot of the village ASAP.

Thanks again to you

Cheers