No Sounds

Hey guys,need a little help.Last night I downloaded Ncrawlers Sound Pack ver.1.6;it worked fine at first,but after about two times in and out of the game I lost all the game sound,there is now no sound at all from the opening screen on it's dead silent.

I would appreiciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance;

JoeC.

------------------

Nicht Schiessen!!

Do you hear any other sounds on the PC ? You may want to go to the Sound control panel and test some sounds to see if they play or not. If not then you're having a problem with your sound card.

I would suggest first - delete (assuming your using a PC) all the files in the WAV directory of CMBO and then copy the WAV files on the CD into that directory. This will get you back to the BTS defaults (though you will probably want to reinstall one of the patches for a sound replacement WAV).

If the sounds still don't work (and you haven't changed any settings with Shift+S), then you're having a problem with your sound card.

What sound card do you have and have you updated the drivers for it ?