F-secure 2010 issue (Deep Guard)

I've been poundering few days why my CMSF won't start up, but windows (Vista) just reports that game's exe stops functioning. However as i'm rather bright bloke i instantly (well two days) found out that reason was DeepGuard. And it's some fecking 'use advanced process supervision' or however you would type that in english (i'm using finnish version). Turning that button off and CMSF starts to rock like nothing happened, which is rather jolly-good thing.

So there.

Some anti-virus/security applications may interpret the eLicense software as a virus/trojan because of its behavior. The software behaves like a virus/trojan in order to prevent being hacked, but a lot of security software will attempt to shutdown apps behaving in such ways (which is legitimate).

Either the security application needs to have some sort of "exception list" or some way of modifying its behavior. In this case the "advanced process supervision" had to be turned off in order for eLicense to work (and thus let CMSF run).