What campaign should I start with?

noxnoctum

Just bought Marines and re-installed CMSF. Haven't played since 1.05 or something... hoping the pathfinding and AI's improved since then...

Should I start with Marine campaign or maybe one of the user made ones? I thought the Shock force campaign was kinda lame so that's why I ask...

Just want something high quality.

Paper Tiger's stuff is pretty good - Hasrabit and Road to Dinas are two of his. I've never played either the TF Thunder or the Marine campaign all of the way through but from what I've played of both, the Marine campaign is more difficult. You could also consider getting the British module. British forces are tactically very challenging to command and the campaign that ships with that module is well put together.

Just bought Marines and re-installed CMSF. Haven't played since 1.05 or something... hoping the pathfinding and AI's improved since then...

Should I start with Marine campaign or maybe one of the user made ones? I thought the Shock force campaign was kinda lame so that's why I ask...

Just want something high quality.

The Marines campaign is what I'd consider "high quality". The TF Thunder campaign is not balanced and some missions are a bit weird due to the fact it was designed many many patches ago.

There are some good user made campaigns as mentioned (Webwings In search of a ghost is another good one), but give the Marines ago. It was a blast.