So just how BIG is the Marines bundle download?

I just bought it, and it says it's 728.5mb large but it's been downloading for half an hour since then still going (slowly slowing down but still downloading).

Meanwhile, if I look at the file size in my computer it says it's ~768mb, and it's static.

But it's still downloading and I'm afraid to cancel, especially since you're only allowed to download 10 times. What's the actual size?

Ok it just finished and now it says it's corrupted...

What program are you using to download with ? A browser alone might not be the best program to use. You may also want to temporarily turn off your anti-virus/firewall to see if that helps (scan the file AFTER downloading).

If you are using a browser, you may want to close up any other tabs/windows and clear the cache BEFORE downloading. While you're downloading you may want to avoid using the browser during that time.