How do the MARINES do it?

I posted my opinion here:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showpost.php?p=1167006&postcount=6

I have to add that i get a minor defeat. I got no points for the left Orontes crossing that i captured, maybe there are some enemys in the surrounding area still alive.

And i managed to keep all my vehicles alive...you build some nice positions for the LAV-AT, no chance for the enemy armor !

snap0006cb8g.jpg

Wow, snake eye, that is very, very detailed feedback. I guess I owe you a hint then...

Hi, PaperTiger,

Thanks for the "Spoiler". As a matter of fact, I was thinking assaulting the left crossing and then have a PLt swing right in order to take the right crossing in a pincer movement with a some assets assaulting from the other side.

Since you still don't want to give me the 2 tanks I am begging for, I shall do without them ( just pulling your leg !). I would like to do as well as you and WIGGUM did, with the least casualties and tracks destroyed.

I haven't had a look at your scenario through the Editor, since I don't want to cheat. But believe me, this is the best scenario I have had to play lately. The fact that I am about to try it a third time despite the outcoming of the battle, will not change my thoughts about it.

When, you give some details about the tanks and BMP's counter attack with some of them getting into the town, I think, I shall also try to get there there before they do. Might be my fourth try !

Keep going that way, I won't give you anymore any advices, since I am the one asking you how to get there unscathed.

Cheers