Patch bug V1.o1?

ok i have done that. but now when i use the NEW ICON it loads to the mean menu (with V1.01 in battom right corner), but it's the menu that only has the exit butten and the joune multiplayer on it. and there's a error messege (NOW CD detected insert cd and restart game) but the i've got the cd in, and i installed the patch on to a freash installaion of the game! but if i click on the old icon it starts up fine but it's the V1.0 vershen :mad: :confused:

[ December 07, 2002, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: fire-fox ]

Do you know if you have the BTS (sold online only) or the CDV version of CMBB ? What patch did you download and what platform (Mac or PC) are you playing on ?

It sounds like you have the wrong patch or there is still something wrong with your installation. The game can't "see" your CMBB CD and this can happen if you patch with the wrong file (i.e. - use the BTS patch on a CDV-released version).