US Army Guide

Ok? You know, this is the official Army Training and Doctrine publications website (http://www.army.mil/USAPA/doctrine/Browse_Series_Collection_1.html). It has it (along with tons of other manuals), it's virus free, and constantly updated...so why use a torrent? It's not like anything on there is uber top secret...I mean it has all been freely accessable to the public for years.

But, like tc already pointed out....the Soldiers Manual of Common Tasks isn't really applicable to this game.

*EDIT* Ok, nevermind. I guess you need an AKO login to download now. It used to not be required except for a select few documents. Anyway...get a friend in the army to put the PDF on a flash drive for you if you really want it.

There was a convoy operations FM leaked about a year ago though. The one with not just TTPs, but the rationale behind them, diagrams, etc.

FM 4-01.25? It's counterintuitive, I know, but really, it isn't a big deal. All those materials are marked FOUO, but that is not a classification level and it can be transmitted by any means. Legally, a FOUO marking is meaningless. Really, if you want FMs, dig around in a National Guard armory's trash dumpster on an average drill weekend. We've thrown away literally cases of field manuals that we don't need, don't want, and are doing nothing except taking up space. Or even better...you could walk into the armory, point to it, and ask "can I have that?" and chances are pretty good they'll let you walk out with pretty much any manual you want. We don't want or need physical hardcopies of manuals any more. I carry my library of every manual and form I would ever need in the military on a 2Gb flash drive in my pocket when I'm in uniform. Why would I need a bookcase of hardcopies?

FM 4-01.25? It's counterintuitive, I know, but really, it isn't a big deal.

Tell my information security officer that :(

I carry my library of every manual and form I would ever need in the military on a 2Gb flash drive in my pocket when I'm in uniform. Why would I need a bookcase of hardcopies?

Heh, they took away our flash drives, or rather, disabled the USB drives on all our computers for a variety of reasons, that specific leak being one of several. That flash drives weren't used for any of the violations had no effect on the decision. :mad: